We are pleased to announce that the Elgin Alumni Association has been successfully enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Through its Community Rewards Program, Kroger gives back millions of dollars each year to deserving charities (such as Elgin Alumni Association) in the communities it serves.
See the instructions below on how to enroll your Kroger Plus Card. Once enrolled, each time you swipe your Kroger Plus card, the Elgin Alumni Association will receive a percentage or your total purchase! Its very quick and easy. PLEASE enroll your card TODAY!
Spread the word! Please help spread the word by making your family, friends, co-workers and other associates aware of this easy way to help the Elgin Alumni Association attain its scholarship goals. THANK YOU!
You have been assigned a new NPO number 69621.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.